Valleyfair is the largest amusement park in the Upper Midwest. It offers a wide variety of attractions ranging from kiddy rides to high-thrill roller coasters and rides, a water park and many locations for rest and dining. With a staff of over 1600 people, most of which American and international students, Valleyfair is the ideal place for summer work and fun!
The park is situated on the outskirts of Shakopee, MN. It is about 30 minutes away from downtown Minneapolis-Saint Paul, the state’s capital, famous for its rich cultural agenda and abundance of places for fun and shopping. Close by is the biggest shopping center in America- The Mall of America as well as the Minnesota zoo, casino, outlets, arboretum and many parks and lakes.
Reasons to choose:
- pre-arranged housing just minutes away from work for just $50/week
- available extra hours with the need to look for a second job
- free shuttle from employer to shops and attractions
- free admission to the park with your employee ID
- Lots of employee events thought the season like Valleyfair Olympics, free food days etc.
- You can work with a big group of friends
- A variety of many different job positions
- Attractive pay rates
- Organized Social Security number applying if you are travelling for a first time
- Available start dates from mid-May through end of June and positions with different English skills requirements
Availabale positions and payment:
- Ride Operator- $14.00
Ensure the proper operation of assigned location; inform guests of and enforce ride rules, handle guest situations and maintain the cleanliness of ride, ride area and entire park.
Monitor safety and assist guests in Soak City Waterpark. Ability to complete training and meet the standards of the Ellis & Associates International Training Program, including First Aid & CPR certifications, Swim Rescue, and Spinal Injury Management. Valleyfair absorbs the costs involved with training and certifying lifeguards.
- Food Services Associate-$12.25
Prepare and serve food and beverages to park guests, operate cash registers, help maintain cleanliness and safety of assigned location while providing quality service to park guests.
- Picnic Services Associate-$12.25
Work at catered events as well as at in-park food locations. Prepare and serve food and beverage items, operate cash registers, help maintain cleanliness and safety of assigned location while providing quality service to park guests.
- Retail Sales Associate-$12.25
Provides excellent customer service to guests while monitoring, displaying and selling merchandise in a variety of locations.
- Games Operator-$12.25
Promote games and assist guests in the operation of various games.