This program is ideal for every student that can find a job offer by themselves and wants to go on a WORK AND TRAVEL 2021.
This program has been developed especially for Bulgarian students by Fletcher Lynd and in cooperation with our American sponsor organization - InterExchange. It is a cultural exchange WORK AND TRAVEL program that gives you the chance to work for four months in the USA during your summer break while getting to know and experience the American way of life, traditions and culture. The low price that we offer is affordable for more students with limited travel budgets thus giving a chance of participation in the WORK AND TRAVEL PROGRAM to a greater number of young people. InterExchange will isue DS2019 in order to apply for J1 Visa for cultural exchange.
What do you need in order to participate in the Self Arranged WORK AND TRAVEL 2021
- To be a full-time student regardless of the country you study in.
- To be between the age of 18-28 years old
- To speak English
- To have the will and ability to travel to the US this upcoming summer
- To have a job offer from US Employer,
- Download file Employment Agreement and send to employer
Fletcher Lynd and our American sponsor InterExchange operate in Bulgaria since 1993. We were the first agency to ever send a student on a WAT program from Bulgaria. This is something that a few agencies can be proud of - 27 years of experience and which is more with only one American partner - InterExchange!
We firmly believe, that we are your best choice for WORK AND TRAVEL, because you can trust our 27 years of experience and unbeatable price for our SELF ARRANGED WORK AND TRAVEL.
And one more thing
If you have problems finding a job offer, you can always count on us and choose one of ours at: jobs.fletcherlynd.com
The price for SELF ARRANGED WAT includes:
- the fastest DS 2019 work permit issuance that allows you to legally work in the USA
- full medical insurance for the work period of your program to the amount of $200 000
- preparation of the documents needed for a US visa
- online orientation by our sponsor- InterExchange with information about the rules of the program
- flexible payment options with no extra fees- you can pay in as many installments as you wish- from two to 22!
- an option for a loan with Societe General Expressbank designed especially for work and travel participants
- organization of your trip to USA
- 24 hour hot-line in the US in case of emergency or need of assistance while on your program
Not included in the price:
- аpplication fee
- visa interview fee $160
- SEVIS fee $35
- Airplane ticket with airport fees between 660-800 Euros depending on your final destination