It is located on Put-in-Bay Island, Ohio. This is the largest and the most popular restaurant ot the isle. The restaurant is a popular destination for those who want to enjoy the relaxed, beautiful harbor view from the Boardwalk’s many deck levels. The staff consists of American and international students.The Boardwalk is the perfect place for summer work and entertainment.
The restaurant is situated ot Put-in-Bay Island,Ohio. It is about 2 or 3 hours away from Cleveland – the most popular and populated city in Ohio. Nearby is the second-oldest operating amusement park in the United States – Cedar Point. There are a lot of parks, cultural attractions, clubs and another entertainments.
Reasons to choose:
- Available extra hours
- There is a housing just minutes away from work for just $100
- The Boardwalk staff parties
- You can work with a big group of friends
- Different job positions
- Attractive wages per hour
- Organized Social Security number applying if you are travelling for a first time
- Available start dates from mid-May through end of June and positions with different English skills requirements
- Celebration for Christmas in July
- Plenty of bars and restaurants
- Busser – $8.75 per hour
- Food Service - $9.25 per hour
- Kitchen staff - $10.00 per hour
If you choose this job offer, you travel to the airport, which is the closest one to your employer. InterExchange will provide you with detailed instructions on how to get to your employer, as well as instructions regarding the application process for a Social Security Number. InterExchange will secure access to an online orientation, where you can see the rules and also your rights and obligations during program period.