Dornan’s is a third, fourth, and fifth generation, family-owned/operated resort located in the heart of the Jackson Hole valley, on the Snake River inside the boundaries of Grand Teton National Park, and just 40 miles south of Yellowstone National Park. The western ambiance is an essential part of Dornan’s, we have a host of services ranging from two restaurants, an outstanding wine selection, alcohol and beer options, grocery and deli, gasoline, ATM, gifts and dining to guest lodging, and adventure sports equipment rental and sales during the summer. Also, on site is Moosley Seconds: climbing gear and soft goods; as well as Will Dornan's Snake River Angler Fly Shop; and Barker-Ewing scenic float trip booking desk. The winter months see the addition of the rental of cross-country skis as well as snowshoes. The Chuckwagon, Adventure Sports, and Moosley Second close during the winter months. The Dornan family has been serving folks in northwestern Wyoming for over sixty years.
Located in northwestern Wyoming, Grand Teton National Park preserves a spectacular landscape rich with majestic mountains, pristine lakes and extraordinary wildlife. The abrupt vertical rise of the jagged Teton Range contrasts with the horizontal sage-covered valley and glacial lakes at their base, creating world-renowned scenery that attracts nearly four million visitors per year.
Availabale positions and payment:
- Restaurant/Kitchen Help - Waiting on customers, answering questions, writing down lunch and dinner orders, serving food, dealing with U.S. currency, setting and clearing tables. Cooking, washing dishes, cleaning the kitchen, mopping floors, taking out garbage, chopping vegetables, assisting the cook.
- Retail (Grocery/Deli) - Working the cash register, dealing with U.S. currency, attending to customers and guests.
- Salary: $7.25 per hour plus tips for tipped positions.
- Chuckwagon position: $7.25 plus tips. Retail position: $8.75 per hour.
- Work Hours: 40 hours per week.
- Housing Information: $300 per month, payroll deduction, includes all meals & snacks. Housing is on property. $100 housing deposit, complete refund if housing left in fit condition.
If you choose this job offer, you travel to the airport, which is the closest one to your employer. InterExchange will provide you with detailed instructions on how to get to your employer, as well as instructions regarding the application process for a Social Security Number. InterExchange will secure access to an online orientation, where you can see the rules and also your rights and obligations during program period.